Prep Time 25 Mins,Cook Time 35 Mins,Serves 4-6
Now try a new exciting taste of fried rice; instead to use chicken in it, I have added beef undercut meat. It boosts the flavor of rice dish.
- Beef undercut 400 g (strips)
- Rice 300 g (boiled)
- Eggs 2 (beaten)
- Spring onion 2 (sliced)
- Capsicum 1 (julien)
- Carrot 1 (julien)
- Soya sauce 2 tsp
- Black pepper powder 1tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Apply salt and ½ tsp black pepper powder on beef and leave for 15 minutes.
- Heat ¼ cup oil in pan and stir fry beef strips until done.
- Heat remaining oil and add egg, spring onion, capsicum, carrot and sauté for 2 minutes or eggs cooked.
- Now add fried beef, boiled rice, soya sauce, and remaining black pepper powder (adjust salt). Toss gently.
- Serve with some gravy.